Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So Many Reasons to Smile!

It's an exciting morning here in Sub Hub land! First, I made Education World's list of the Top 25 Blogs for Educators. After just starting my blog in August and seeing how many phenomenal educator blogs there are, I am truly honored to have made this list. I still feel like I am learning how to make Sub Hub better and more useful for my followers every single day. And I cannot even believe how much I love blogging. So, THANK YOU, Education World!


The second thing I am excited about today is that Lorraine at Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies invited me to join up with her linky party of 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade blogs. Even though that is not my only grade focus, I do sub for and provide materials for those grade levels. So, THANK YOU, Lorraine! Be sure to go check out the amazing list of upper elementary blogs her linky party has compiled. I know I found a bunch more amazing blogs to follow. Now, if only I could find a way to fit more hours in a day to read them all. I will just have to pace myself, I guess. Ha!

6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through this linky party and I am so glad I did!

    I am your newest follower :)

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making Education World's list of top blogs! I am a fellow TBTS member and I wanted to come introduce myself. I am looking forward to chatting with you and learning a lot from all the other teachers that have the same goal with their blog!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your award! i am your newest follower. I'd love for you to visit me at http://firstclassteacher.blogspot.com

    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I've been a {big} fan of yours on TPT, but I just bounced over to your blog. I'm so glad I did; I am your newest follower. Come visit my blog sometime! :)
    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award!! I found your blog through Lorraine's Linky Party. I'm so glad I did. I am your newest follower. Come visit my blog when you get a chance.

    Krista
    stellar-students

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...