Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas...

**Due to yesterday's Teachers Pay Teachers glitches, my sale is extended through today, July 26. Some other sellers are extending theirs also. There are still some hiccups here and there, so please, be patient.**

Santa has paid teachers an early visit. On July 25 only, some of my favorite teacher-blogger buds are bringing summer temperatures down by offering their seasonal items for 20% off! In my case, my seasonal items are all already free, but I am offering my whole line of Just Add Paper plans (including the bundle) for 20% as well. Stock up on awesome seasonal units for every holiday and for those inevitable sick days without having to take out a second loan on the sled. Visit Blog Hoppin for a complete list of the participating sellers. So, sit back, have a hot cocoa with marshmallows, and celebrate Christmas in July!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...