Saturday, September 24, 2011

Third Grade Emergency Sub Plans


I am so sorry it has taken me so long to get these going, and I promise the wait will not be as long for the fourth grade set. Getting settled into my long-term subbing position has been challenging, but I think I am falling into a nice routine.

Here are my third grade emergency sub plans. I based them on Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs by Judi Barrett. Just like the other sets of plans, these have a warm-up, reading, language arts, social studies, science, and math lesson. Although intended to be used as one day's worth of lessons for third grade, they can be used on their own or modified for other grade levels.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog. I just awarded you The Versatile Blogger Award. Thanks for sharing your great ideas!
    Fun 2B in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your fabulous resource! It is brilliant and I can't wait to use it in the classroom!! Happy weekend to you :)

    Good Morning Mrs Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also made a mid-life career change, and tomorrow I will take my first sub position! Although scheduled for PE, I am printing this plan "just in case" -- and will keep it with me in the elementary folder I have in the car. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sub plans they are AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...