Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Make Your Own Melted Snowman Ornament
1. Squirt a large puddle of Elmer's glue on a piece of wax paper. Make sure it is sitting on a surface where you can leave it for a while since it will take a couple of days to dry.
2. Add in eyes, "carrot" nose, and mouth. I used small black buttons for the eyes and mouth and a piece of orange pipecleaner for the nose. You could also use beads, pom poms, or anything else small.
3. If you choose, you can loop a piece of string, yarn, or ribbon and anchor the ends into the glue puddle. I did not do this step and simple "drilled" a hole with a pair of scissors after the glue was dried.
4. Be patient and wait for the glue to dry. Depending on how large a glue puddle you made, it could take up to 2 days for it to be dry.
5. When it's dry, peel the wax paper off the back and hang on your tree.