Friday, December 30, 2011

Must-Own Books FREE eBook


WARNING: This post may cause money to fly out of your pocket. 

This is the FREE eBook of Must-Own Books as recommended by the fans and followers of Sub Hub. Do not take downloading and opening the file lightly. I guarantee you will be tempted to rush to your nearest bookstore or hop on Amazon to buy these books. These are not books to be checked out from the library or borrowed from a colleague. No! These are books every teacher and sub should OWN (according to experienced teachers and subs). These books have multiple lesson applications, have stood the test of time, and are loved by teachers and students alike. So, heed the warning above and proceed with caution.

See you later, I am off to Barnes and Noble... or maybe I can't even wait that long. To Amazon it is!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for compiling this ebook. It's very useful. As a new sub (and former children's librarian), I've been working on my own list of books - it's just expanded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may regret it but I'm downloading it now! Actually, my husband will. Thank you!

    2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a teacher candidate, and these books will help me on my journey to preparing lesson plans for my college classes and new items to read. ...Dusting off my library card and will start giving names to family members to help me.. you are awsome thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list of books! I am happy to say that I have most of the K-2 books, but unhappily I do not have enough of the 3-5 books (I service k-5 struggling readers). I best get to shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for compiling and sharing! This is great!! Hmmm - now what college professors do I know that would be willing to share this with their student teachers... We need to open this online world to them if they don't already know about all the collaborating and professional development they can do online for FREE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...